Sunday, February 14, 2010

Power Tools in the Bathroom

Recently I've been thinking about space and what is filling it. You see, one of the two bathrooms in my house has been under renovations (for about five years). Now, besides all the normal stuff to have in a bathroom (tissue paper, air freshener, hand sanitizer, etc.), there is a number of miscellaneous object that seem slightly out of place: Wood, A Christmas Tree, Ductwork, Hockey Sticks, Snow Board and Boots, Puzzles, Closet Doors (still in box), Tiling Equipment, and Power Tools. On top of all this, the only thing that should be in a bathroom that works is the toilet. That's just a minor setback. Maybe this is the summer it gets put back together.

I share a bedroom with three little brothers. It's cramped, messy, and of course it doesn't smell so great. This wouldn't bother me... if we didn't have another bedroom downstairs. It is unoccupied.... by a person, that is. This "Spare Room", as we call it, is full of things that should go in a shed: Camping Gear, Scouting stuff, an old Dining Room Table, Chairs, Craft Supplies, Pine Wood Derby wreckage, and a lot more. What can I say? Things just aren't where they're supposed to be. My dad is set on building a garage, but I know that if we do, there won't be room to park the car.

You should see my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment